Have you ever heard about Romeo and Juliet? Of course you do. The story is set in Verona, a city in the North of Italy which I visited this year for the first time. It’s not that big but I was really fascinated by the beauty of it.
Here some little tips of what to visit if you happen to be in Verona for 2 days:
- Piazza Delle Erbe with a huge Christmas Tree and some really nice stands.
- Loacker Point (delicious hot chocolate and cappuccino).
- Ponte Pietra (the view at night is breathtaking!!!).
- Casa di Giulietta (Juliet’s house) and the most famous balcony in history.
- Arena di Verona, which nowadays is the perfect setting for plays and concerts.
Being Italian I’m very proud of the beauty of my Country, because every city is full of history, art, things to do and to see. As I said before, Verona is a little city so if you are in Italy and have two free days just go there and you won’t regret it!
P.S. 2017 is almost over, I can’t wait to start 2018 with new travels and new magic moments to catch. Traveling has always been my biggest passion and I’m actually looking forward to sharing my new adventures with you! Due to forthcoming exams, I haven’t been able to post a lot lately, but I’m going to make a short recap of the best places I’ve been to this year on my IG profile. So check it out at @bitsoftipsblog, tap here to discover more.
See you next year!