As I have already told many times, New York is one of the cities I like the most. I like the fact that it’s so inspiring you can do almost whatever you want. I like its lights, which never make you feel alone. I like the fact that it’s a meeting of many different cultures. I guess everyone can really be themselves there and every time I have to leave I feel so sad!
I’m not jet lagged anymore now and I’ve restarted my routine but I wanted to share with you the best pictures I took there. Hopefully they make you understand how much j love NY!
- The Brooklyn Bridge
- Times Square (Ruby Tuesday is such a great spot for an American dinner)
- New York Stock Exchange
- Statue of Liberty (view from the Brooklyn Bridge)
- Flatiron Building
- Sunset from Williamsburg
- View from the One World Observatory
- Exchange Place (Jersey City, NJ)
- Carlo’s Bake Shop. Actually it’s in Hoboken (NJ) but if you take the Path from Lower Manhattan it will only take ten minutes to get there and I assure you guys it’s worth it!!
I can’t wait to discover new places and to have the opportunity to share what I see. Hope you like this pics and NY too!
Let me know if you like them 👍🏼 and don’t forget to take a look at my Instagram page here.